Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A List of Things You Probably Don't Know about Me

  1. Pretty much my favorite band of all time is KMFDM.
  2. I really loathe a capella music.
  3. I have a secret crush on one of my friends. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know.
  4. I would rather do just about anything other than clean the bathtub.
  5. I would rather clean the bathtub than call strangers on the phone.
  6. I don't like potato chips.
  7. Every morning, when I'm home, I get up and write first thing.
  8. I could eat a whole tube of raw chocolate chip cookie dough, easy.
  9. My hair is turning white.
  10. The three hottest celebrities are China Mieville, George Clooney, and Owen Wilson, but mostly China Mieville.
  11. I'm a really good flosser.
  12. I've never seen any episodes of Gilligan's Island or M.A.S.H.
  13. I know it's trendy to say Moby Dick is overrated, but I love it.
  14. Sociology? Awesomesauce.
  15. I don't like auto-flush toilets.
  16. I've never had poison ivy.
  17. I think it's weird when people say they don't have memories before, say, age 7; I can remember the house we moved out of before I turned 3.
  18. Video games totally bore me.
  19. I eat my Oreos top, filling, bottom.
  20. I would secretly love it if someone dedicated a song on the radio to me. Except I don't listen to shows with dedications.
  21. I covet built-in bookcases.
  22. I don't like the color orange.
  23. It takes me an hour to fall asleep at night.
  24. I wish I didn't suck at team sports.
  25. I have no idea what kind of car you drive.
  26. Snoring is a dealbreaker.
  27. My contact lens prescription is the same in both eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3 - You should tell him. Or atleast flirt and hope he picks up on it.
#14 - Two thumbs up.
#16 - Me either and since I don't know what it looks like, I am sure I have been exposed to it before.
#23 - If I did not read in bed, I would be the same way. There are some books I can't read in bed though because it will capture my attention and keep me awake. Normally it takes about 30 minutes.

Eve Proper said...

#3 - That assumes I want him to know. Maybe he's gay. Or married. Or a drug dealer, and despite the yearnings of my heart, I just won't go there. (OK, the last is a little far-fetched.)

#23 - Reading in bed doesn't help me. I usually end up staying up later, unfortunately.