Friday, May 22, 2020

Idling by the Hudson

Some days I leave the house with no destination in mind - like today. Initially, I headed north along the highest level of Riverside Park, but at the St. Clair stairs I went down to ground level. There's a somewhat uninteresting stretch of greenway there - but I rarely use it, which actually makes it more interesting - along Riverbank State Park. Then, past the park, the path bends back to the water. I walked about three miles in that direction, before sitting a while along the shore of the Hudson. Riverside In real life, the Little Red Lighthouse is quite visible, but it doesn't show up in that photo as well. The trip home was by the same route and uneventful, except when I yelled at a guy standing too close to me with no mask on. Corona life!

No comments: