Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008

So much for a big transition to the new year. The family was supposed to go to a party, but I ended up with a massive headache. They went, while I stayed home with the dogs, who were spooked by the fireworks. The next day I went to a ashtanga class in Ashland, so at least the new year started off healthy.

It appears to be de rigeur to do some sort of new year post - best of, worst of, new resolutions. I don't do resolutions, so instead here is 2007 in photos.

Since I apparently didn't take any pictures in January, instead I'll use a photo that really represents the entire year:
And what did you do today
February:
chancellor
March:
View from the Top
April:
Mysterious ball
May:
View from the overlook
June:
Percy Priest Lake
July:
Blue Hole Falls
August:
North face of Mt St Helens
September:
Crane
October:
Nice day for a walk
November:
Trees turning
December:
Scenery

1 comment:

Joe Stewart said...

Great post. Good times. I really long for the warm weather right now. No snow but I've had enough winter already.

Happy New Year.

Joe