Saturday, January 12, 2008

Making improvements

I've been doing some photo/blog maintenance - not much you would notice except that I've updated my hiking page to include links to photos of the hikes, when available. Part of this involved posting a couple of old pictures on Flickr that I already had in digital form. I tried hard to make sure they were photos I took - or photos taken with my camera. (I'm not an expert on copyright, but I figure if I hand you my camera and you take a photo of me per my request, it's mine to use.) If you know that one of the pictures posted is someone else's property, please let me know and I will be glad to take it down. Some photos, of course, are obviously not mine and I'm not pretending they are - you'll know that because the link is to someone else's Flickr album.

In other words, I've been procrastinating.

No comments: