Thursday, February 7, 2008

One of those days

I went into campus this morning with a specific project to work on. Trouble was, it took much less time than anticipated. I hadn't brought anything else to work on, at least anything of any urgency. I ended up doing some reading for a term paper, which wasn't exactly a waste of time, but it wasn't a high priority either. Then my afternoon class covered microsociology, which just isn't something that comes naturally to me. I love reading Erving Goffman, but as I learned in discourse analysis last semester, focusing on that level of detail is not my top skill. Afterwards, I met some peeps for happy hour before going to a club meeting. All in all, I didn't get much accomplished today.

Tomorrow is another day, right? Just like Scarlett O'Hara said.

No comments: