Sunday, January 3, 2010

I spent the end of the year in Phoenix, going to a Desiree Rumbaugh workshop and spending time with friends, but the only souvenir I brought back with me was a cold. The symptoms have principally been a stuffy nose, which leads to no sleep, some sneezing, and a very mild sore throat. This morning, however, I woke up with an entirely new and somewhat discomforting symptom: A desire to work up a budget for my expenses. No, I can't explain that either.

So I did. We'll see how well my budget matches what I actually spend. I don't mean, "Do I end up overspending on dining out?" I'm more concerned about areas of non-frivolous spending - car repairs, medical bills, that type of thing.

Maybe I actually have some sort of strange new year's bug that covertly forces one to make resolutions and all that.

No comments: