Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday's review

I started the day off by earning demerits - sleeping in until 8:30 and not really getting going until 10:30. I also decided to reapply Friday to different purposes, but not nefariously. It's supposed to be a "my stuff" day, but what I had planned to do was a project that requires a lab computer, and I knew it would be hard to get access to. So if I moved that to Saturday, Friday could be used for something else, in this case, my access paper at the library. That lasted until 4 p.m. Then home to dinner and the gym, followed by some class reading for next week.

That concludes my week of updates, although not the work I have to do. It was pretty motivating to know that I would embarrass myself in front of the entire internet if I goofed off. Of course, that's not a long-term strategy.

1 comment:

Corey Bunje Bower said...

you didn't come in until 10:30??

Slacker!