Saturday, March 10, 2007

Whileing away

I'm spending most of the rest of spring break finishing up what I need to before classes start. Last night was a party for Y's birthday. Her defense is coming up in a couple of weeks, so this is an exciting time for her. Several of the guests were PhD or EdD students, so the topic of dissertations kept coming up. No, I don't have a topic yet.

I'm supposed to go over to a friend's tonight, but standing between me and then is a short paper I have to finish. It's not long, but it is 35% of my grade. It's become one of those tasks I procrastinate on for no good reason, until I begin to dread it simply because it reminds me that I have been procrastinating. Here's a deal: If I work on it for the next two hours, I get to go take a walk at 4 and take some pictures in Shelby Park I've been meaning to take.

No comments: